Vehicle Fit Guide — We check fitment of speakers and radios. We can help you find what fits. Choose your car by clicking here.
Details about the AudioControl LC2i
2 Channel Line Out Converter with Accubass® and Subwoofer Control
The LC2i, is a compact, two-channel processor with active input circuitry, which allows it to accept speaker-level signals of up to 400 watts per channel from factory-installed source units or amplifiers. It converts them to high-quality pre-amp signals that can then be directed to after-market processors and/or amplifiers. Users can enjoy maximum sound quality while maintaining the use of factory volume and steering wheel controls.
- Two channels of Active speaker level inputs – Accept 400 watt signals per channel
- Fixed and variable outputs with discrete level controls
- AccuBASS® processing for correction of bass roll-off
- GTOTM Signal Sensing
- Input For Optional Remote Level Control
- Compact design
- Does the LC2i require power? Yes, the LC2i is an active line output converter and should be connected to the battery for constant 12 V and to your common ground for after market amps and processors.
- Do I need to find a remote turn on lead? No, the LC2i has GTO Signal Sensing, which will turn the unit on when it detects signal at the input from your factory amp/powered head unit.
No questions have been asked yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.