Vehicle Fit Guide — We check fitment of speakers and radios. We can help you find what fits. Choose your car by clicking here.
Details about the Rockford Fosgate DSR1
Co-developed with ADS, the DSR1 combines a full-featured 3Sixty digital signal processor with a flashable iDatalink Maestro integration module. The DSR1 can be used out-of-the-box with high or low level input, or with a quick flash download to add vehicle specific firmware to enable integration without the loss of factory equipped controls and features. Once connected, complete control of the sound profile can be adjusted using the proprietary Rockford Fosgate PerfectTune™ software.
The DSR1 is the first real solution for replacing the factory amplifier and speakers in Ford and Chrysler vehicles, as the DSR1 uses the full-range, flat audio signal from the factory source unit.
After the built-in Maestro interface is flashed with the vehicle-specific firmware, the factory source unit CANbus messages are used to control the internal signal routing of the DSR1. The DSR1 still utilizes the power processor found in our patented 3Sixty.3, but adds an easy to use app for tuning from Apple and Android devices.
- Digital Signal Processing with Integrated Maestro CAN Interface
- Four Channel Balanced Differential RCA Inputs
- Four Channel High Level Inputs with Signal Sense Turn On
- 18 Pin Analog Input Harness
- 16 Pin Analog Output Harness
- Micro USB Setup/Update Port
- Designed for use with Select Maestro Vehicle T-Harnesses
- Auxiliary RCA and SPDIF Coaxial Inputs
- Optional PLC2 Level Controller with Assignable Functions
- 245 Bands of Equalization for Aftermarket Tuning
- Adjustable crossovers with selectable slope
- Up 10msec of delay on each channel for Time Alignment
- Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity for convenient setup
- Interactive Tuning Interface Controlled via Android/ iOS APP
- CE and FCC Compliant
- 1 Year Warranty
No questions have been asked yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.