Vehicle Fit Guide — We check fitment of speakers and radios. We can help you find what fits. Choose your car by clicking here.
Details about the Alpine ILX-407
The iLX-407 is the next evolution of the PowerStack™ receiver with HD Radio, HDMI, and Maestro Compatibility for the ultimate sound system builder.
Alpine's iLX-407 digital multimedia receiver fits a wide array of dashes thanks to its shallow chassis design, but the feature set this command center packs is anything but thin. It works with both Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ for convenient control of your favorite smartphone functions, and it offers a bevy of entertainment options for the discerning road warrior. Best of all, it works with Alpine's bodacious PowerStack amplifiers, so you can boost your system's performance without the hassle of a full-blown amp installation.
- digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play discs)
- 7" capacitive touchscreen
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming
- HD Radio tuner built-in
Smartphone Features (see Details for info on compatibility with specific smartphones and apps):
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- playback and control of music files on compatible Android devices
- plays MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, and FLAC music files (see Details for full capabilities)
- plays AVI and MPEG4 video files
- 5-band parametric equalizer with time correction
- 10 EQ curve presets
- high- and low-pass filters
- Bass Engine SQ
- MediaXpander HD
- works with SiriusXM SXV300 tuner—supports Tune Mix, Traffic & Weather Now, and Sports Flash features
- compatible with optional Alpine DVE-5300 DVD player
- works with Alpine PowerStack amplifiers in most dash openings
- inputs: rear USB port, rear HDMI input, rear 3.5mm mini A/V input, front- and rear-view camera inputs
- outputs: rear composite video output; 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings, video display, and other features on this receiver (the parking brake must be connected and set, released, and set again)
- built-in internal amp (16 watts RMS CTA-2006 x 4 channels/50 watts peak)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- compatible with iDatalink Maestro
- retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- displays engine performance data on touchscreen
No questions have been asked yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.