We check fitment of speakers and radios. We can help you find what fits. Choose your car by clicking here.
The Cento two-way coaxials CX 570 features the new 24 mm (0.9 in.) Tetolon® dome tweeter that delivers a more musical and detailed sound compared to the more traditional plastic materials. The dispersion has been optimized for off-axis listening. The SPP-M cone (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica) ensuring superior acoustic and damping characteristics.
1. Soft Tetolon® fiber 24 mm (0.9 in.) dome tweeter cooled with ferrofluid, for extended and natural high frequencies.
2. RHFC ™ (Rotary High Frequency Contour) directable tweeter for optimal off-axis frequency response and dispersion on the listening point.
3. Adjustable high frequency system for perfect frequency response to any listening point.
4. Tweeter faceplate geometry optimized with FEM simulations (Finite Element Modeling), to provide an extremely linear frequency response in off-axis installations.
5. 25 mm (1 in.) woofer voice coil featuring an aluminum former to guarantee high excursion and power handling.
6. 5×7 in. semi-pressed paper cone SPP-M (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica) enhanced with Mica powder for an excellent balance between lightness and damping.
7. High-density flux ferrite magnet combined with low-carbon polar plates for reduced distortion at high power levels.
8. Compact and transparent four-spoke basket acoustically combined with a rubber magnet cover for total damping of spurious vibrations
No questions have been asked yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.