Vehicle Fit Guide — We check fitment of speakers and radios. We can help you find what fits. Choose your car by clicking here.
Details about the Hertz CX 130
The Cento two-way coaxials CX 130 features the new 24 mm (0.9 in.) Tetolon® dome tweeter that delivers a more musical and detailed sound compared to the more traditional plastic materials. The dispersion has been optimized for off-axis listening. The SPP-M cone (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica) ensuring superior acoustic and damping characteristics.
1. Soft Tetolon® fiber 24 mm (0.9 in.) dome tweeter cooled with ferrofluid, for extended and natural high frequencies.
2. RHFC ™ (Rotary High Frequency Contour) tweeter angled and directable to the listener for a perfect frequency response in any installation scenario.
3. Tweeter faceplate geometry optimized with FEM simulations (Finite Element Modeling), to provide an extremely linear frequency response in off-axis installations.
4. 25 mm (1 in.) woofer voice coil featuring an aluminum former to guarantee high excursion and power handling.
5. 130 mm (5 in.) semi-pressed paper cone SPP-M (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica) enhanced with Mica powder for an excellent balance between lightness and damping.
6. High-density flux ferrite magnet combined with low-carbon polar plates for reduced distortion at high power levels.
7. Compact and transparent three-spoke basket acoustically combined with a rubber magnet cover for total damping of spurious vibrations.
8. Elegant grille made with high-resistance ABS plastic structure with a metallic finish combined with a protective metal mesh, available as optional.
No questions have been asked yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Low Price Guarantee
We want your business. We are happy to offer you the lowest price possible on the internet. If you found this product for less elsewhere, please let us know and we will be happy to beat the price.
What is open box?
Open box items can be either returned or the box may have been opened or damaged. The product inside is complete and carries a full manufacturer warranty unless otherwise specified. In some rare cases, it's possible that the open box item was on display in one of our stores. Either way, rest assured that the item is fully functional, clean and ready for use with full warranty. We WILL not send you refurbished items unless specifically noted.
Expanded Service Plans
What is an Expanded Service Plan?
This item is eligible for an Expanded Service Plan. This plan allows for exchanges should the product go bad for 2 years from the date of purchase. We cover shipping back and forth over the course of your service plan. If your item has been discontinued, we will replace it with the newer model. Physical and water damage not covered.
How do I add the Service Plan to my purchases?
Once you have selected the items you want, go to your cart and you will see a checkbox next to each eligible item. You can add it to any products by checking the box.
What about installation?
If you are near one of our store locations, we recommend that you have it installed with us for 2 reasons.
- We give you a lifetime warranty on the installation.
- With your plan, we will remove and install a replacement at no charge.