We check fitment of speakers and radios. We can help you find what fits. Choose your car by clicking here.
Innovative technologies allow the T1D412 Power subwoofer to perform like a larger woofer over the previous model. The T1 12” features dual 4-Ohm voice coils, 800 Watts RMS power handling, and includes a grille with integral trim ring.
The Power Series T1D412 Dual 4-Ohm subwoofer builds on innovative new Rockford Fosgate technologies. Built for cars and trucks, these bad boys have patented VAST technology that increases surface cone area up to 25% so the T1D412 performs like a much larger woofer over the previous model. The new FlexFit basket not only looks the part but it provides extreme flexibility for extreme installations. Clean, high tech and ready to set off car alarms, the T1D412 is here!
- Symmetrical dual progressive roll tear resistant poly-cotton spiders
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant tinsel lead wire
- Proprietary 8 AWG insulated allmetal input spring terminal connection
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Optimized and matched magnetic and complicance geometry
- Anodized aluminum heat sinking dust cap
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Rigid die-cast aluminum basket
- Optimized pole piece and spider venting
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former / copper clad aluminum wire
- 1 Year Warranty
No questions have been asked yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.