We check fitment of speakers and radios. We can help you find what fits. Choose your car by clicking here.
The T0D412 12" 4-ohm Dual Voice Coil subwoofer mimics the performance and design from its older Power Series brothers. The T0 subwoofers feature VAST technology that increases surface cone area up to 25% so it performs like a much larger woofer. The FlexFit basket not only looks the part but it provides extreme flexibility for extreme installations. Clean, high tech, and high power handling characteristics let this subwoofer wear the torture-tested "Power Series" badge!
- Anodized aluminum heat sinking dust cap
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Optimized and matched magnetic and complicance geometry
- Optimized pole piece and spider venting
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant tinsel lead wire
- Proprietary 8 AWG insulated allmetal input spring terminal connection
- Rigid die-cast aluminum basket
- Size: 12"
- Nominal Impedance: Dual 4-Ohm
- Power Handling (Watts RMS): 700 Watts RMS
- 1400 Watts MAX
No questions have been asked yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.