We check fitment of speakers and radios. We can help you find what fits. Choose your car by clicking here.
Rockford Fosgate P1 15" are the first in a series of world famous subwoofers called "The Punch". During their inception in the 1980's, they quickly became "The Woofer of Choice" for fanatic car audio systems, with a continued tradition today. Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cones deliver bass impact you can feel, and our VAST technology increases surface cone area up to 25%. Best in standard sealed and vented enclosures. Includes soft touch ABS tri trim ring.
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Soft touch ABS trim ring with optional grille
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- Size: 15"
- Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohm
- Power Handling (Watts RMS): 250 Watts RMS
- 500 Watts Max
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.0" (51.6 mm)
- Magnet Weight (oz): 60 oz. (1.70 kg.)
- Speaker Connector: Dual 10 AWG compression
- Fs (Hz): 23
- Re (Ohms): 3.60
- Le (mH): 3.14
- Qms: 3.20
- Qes: 0.62
- Qts: 0.55
- Vas (Liters): 191.5
- Sd (cm2): 876
No questions have been asked yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.