Vehicle Fit Guide — We check fitment of speakers and radios. We can help you find what fits. Choose your car by clicking here.
Details about the Pioneer TS-A4103
The 4" x 10" speaker is often mounted in a vehicle's rear deck, supporting front speakers and pumping up the volume in your vehicle. Here, we feature Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) technology, high-energy strontium magnets, and urethane surrounds for tight, powerful sound.
35 Watts Nominal Power
IMPP Composite Cone Woofer
1-5/8" Cone Tweeter
- 2-way car speakers (pair)
- 6-1/2" injection-molded polypropylene woofer cone interlaced with aramid fibers
- 1" polyester soft dome tweeter
- handles up to 90 watts RMS (270 watts peak power)
- frequency range: 32-49,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 85 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-5/8"
- impedance: 4 ohms
- grilles not included
No questions have been asked yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.