Vehicle Fit Guide — We check fitment of speakers and radios. We can help you find what fits. Choose your car by clicking here.
Details about the Rockford Fosgate T400X4ad
The Power T400X4ad is an ultra-compact, high efficiency 400 Watt 4-channel amplifier. Features multi-impedance Constant Power, input/output clip detection, top mounted controls and dual fan forced induction cooling. Perfect for hybrid, electric, small cars, trucks, motorcycles, and side-by-side UTVs.
The Power T400X4ad 400 Watt 4-channel ultra-compact, amplifier is built on Rockford Fosgate’s proprietary Class-AD technology, featuring Constant Power to produce the same output at both 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm impedances. Flexible vehicle integration enabled through low-level and high-level inputs with auto turn-on. Top mounted controls allow easy access to built-in crossover and C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection circuits. The 3-stage thermal lock extrusion with dual fan forced induction keeps everything cool while real-time thermal/protection schemes safeguard the amplifier.
- Rockford Fosgate proprietary Class-AD technology
- 4/2 Ohm muti-impedance Constant Power
- Differential inputs with high level auto turn-on feature
- 8 AWG power/ground connector w/ upgraded RCA connectors
- Remote-Out feature when using high level inputs
- 2/4 channel input switch
- 4 Ohm bridged capable
- C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection and indicator LEDs
- Top mounted controls
- Dual fan cooled
- Real time thermal sensing
- Dual extruded heat sinks
- Discrete surface mount technology
No questions have been asked yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.