Vehicle Fit Guide — We check fitment of speakers and radios. We can help you find what fits. Choose your car by clicking here.
Details about the Power Acoustik VA2-1400D
Vertigo amplifiers are the next step in performance and value. Taking advantage of our tried and true class A/B full range and improved efficiency class D monoblock platforms, Vertigo amplifiers continue down the road of reliability and longevity you know well.
- 2-ohm Stereo & 4-ohm Bridged Class A/B Full Range
- MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
- Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier
- 200mV-6V Low Level/RCA Input w/ Bridged Operation Outputs
- Barrier Strip Wire Terminals, 4g Power & 8g Speaker Outputs
- Variable 12dB High Pass, Low Pass, & Subsonic Crossovers
- 12dB Bass Boost Increases Low Octave Harmonics
|Max Power (Watts)||1,400 Watts|
|RMS Power @ 4Ω Bridged||1 x 400|
|RMS Power @ 2Ω||2 x 200|
|RMS Power @ 4Ω||2 x 120|
No questions have been asked yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Low Price Guarantee
We want your business. We are happy to offer you the lowest price possible on the internet. If you found this product for less elsewhere, please let us know and we will be happy to beat the price.
What is open box?
Open box items can be either returned or the box may have been opened or damaged. The product inside is complete and carries a full manufacturer warranty unless otherwise specified. In some rare cases, it's possible that the open box item was on display in one of our stores. Either way, rest assured that the item is fully functional, clean and ready for use with full warranty. We WILL not send you refurbished items unless specifically noted.
Expanded Service Plans
What is an Expanded Service Plan?
This item is eligible for an Expanded Service Plan. This plan allows for exchanges should the product go bad for 2 years from the date of purchase. We cover shipping back and forth over the course of your service plan. If your item has been discontinued, we will replace it with the newer model. Physical and water damage not covered.
How do I add the Service Plan to my purchases?
Once you have selected the items you want, go to your cart and you will see a checkbox next to each eligible item. You can add it to any products by checking the box.
What about installation?
If you are near one of our store locations, we recommend that you have it installed with us for 2 reasons.
- We give you a lifetime warranty on the installation.
- With your plan, we will remove and install a replacement at no charge.