Vehicle Fit Guide — We check fitment of speakers and radios. We can help you find what fits. Choose your car by clicking here.
Details about the Pioneer MVH-1400NEX
Pioneer's NEX or networked entertainment experience line of receivers feature an innovative and powerful user interface which is responsive and highly customizable. The NEX models are designed especially for today's smart phone driven lifestyle.
- Apple CarPlay™ Compatible
- Built-in Bluetooth®
- Back-Up Camera Ready
- Spotify®, Works with Pandora®, SiriusXM-Ready™
- digital multimedia receiver receiver with AM/FM tuner
- 6.2" capacitive touchscreen display
- built-in Bluetooth® for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- works with Apple CarPlay
- fits double-DIN (4"-tall) dash openings
- touchscreen control over select smartphone apps — phone compatibility and connection options vary
- Siri Eyes Free with compatible iOS devices
- AppRadioLIVE integration with select apps
- Pandora and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- voice recognition for select Android phones
- plays lossless FLAC audio files (up to 192kHz/24-bit) from flash media
- 13-band equalizer
- Auto EQ (CD-MC20 mic required, not included)
- high- and low-pass filters
- subwoofer controls
- inputs: rear USB input, rear auxiliary input, rear-view camera input
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- works with SiriusXM SXV300 tuner
- navigation-ready with addition of AVIC-U280 module (not included)
- built-in amp (14 watts RMS CTA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- MIXTRAX audio and visual effects
- compatible with iDatalink Maestro
- retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- displays engine performance and other vehicle data on touchscreen
- works with steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
No questions have been asked yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Low Price Guarantee
We want your business. We are happy to offer you the lowest price possible on the internet. If you found this product for less elsewhere, please let us know and we will be happy to beat the price.
What is open box?
Open box items can be either returned or the box may have been opened or damaged. The product inside is complete and carries a full manufacturer warranty unless otherwise specified. In some rare cases, it's possible that the open box item was on display in one of our stores. Either way, rest assured that the item is fully functional, clean and ready for use with full warranty. We WILL not send you refurbished items unless specifically noted.
Expanded Service Plans
What is an Expanded Service Plan?
This item is eligible for an Expanded Service Plan. This plan allows for exchanges should the product go bad for 2 years from the date of purchase. We cover shipping back and forth over the course of your service plan. If your item has been discontinued, we will replace it with the newer model. Physical and water damage not covered.
How do I add the Service Plan to my purchases?
Once you have selected the items you want, go to your cart and you will see a checkbox next to each eligible item. You can add it to any products by checking the box.
What about installation?
If you are near one of our store locations, we recommend that you have it installed with us for 2 reasons.
- We give you a lifetime warranty on the installation.
- With your plan, we will remove and install a replacement at no charge.