We check fitment of speakers and radios. We can help you find what fits. Choose your car by clicking here.
The Prime R500X1D is a 500 watt mono amplifier using efficient Class-D circuit topology. This amplifier is capable of running a 2-Ohm load and includes on-board Punch Bass and remote Punch Level Control.
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- High level inputs
- Remote PLC (Punch Level Control)
- 0°/180° Phase Switch
- Real time output and power supply thermal sensing
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors
- MOSFET power supply
- Over current protection
- Short circuit protection
- Muted turn on
- Number of Channels: 1
- Rated Power
- (RMS Continuous Power): 300 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohms
- 500 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohms
- Total Power
- (Sum of Rated Power): 500 Watts RMS
- Dynamic Power
- (PVC/PowerCube® Measurement): 333 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohms 0° Res
- 647 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohms 0° Res
- Bridgeable: No
No questions have been asked yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.