We check fitment of speakers and radios. We can help you find what fits. Choose your car by clicking here.
- 6.2 inch Wide VGA Color LCD Display with Clear Resistive Panel
- Waze Ready
- Touch Panel Control , Variable Key Illumination
- Viewing Angle Adjustment
- Bluetooth Built-in
- Dual Phone Connection
- 2 RCA Video Inputs for Rear View Camera(Parking Guide Line) & Front View Camera
Weblink - Your Portal to Waze, YouTube and More
WebLink is the new way to get the most out of your in-car receiver. Download the KENWOOD WebLink app and you can connect your smartphone with USB to access some of your favourite apps such as Waze, Youtube and Yelp. Using your apps through the large and clear touchscreen makes WebLink the safest and easiest way to use your smartphone on the road.
Pandora/Spotify Ready so You Can Stream Your Favorite Songs from Your Smartphone
Ability to control Pandora and Spotify from your iPhone via USB/Bluetooth or from your Android via Bluetooth to enjoy millions of songs you like.
Dual Phone Connection Allows You to Operate up to Two Phones Hands-Free
Allows two phones to be connected for hands-free operation at any time. Easily switch between both phones for incoming call. Also includes wide-band hands-free profile ver.1.6 for high quality clear calling.
Operate the Receiver from Your Smartphone with the KENWOOD Remote App
A smartphone application can control most basic functions of the receiver over the Bluetooth connection of the paired phone (iPhone or Android).
Wireless Music Browsing
Search and select songs from your music collection via a Bluetooth® connection.
Clear Resistive Touch Panel
An advanced display panel with high contrast ratio, provides a brighter and clearer visual experience with vivid easy to read text.
Playable in Various Audio File Formats
Compatible with a broad range of audio file formats from high-resolution audio sources such as FLAC and WAV, to MP3, WMA and AAC.
Optimal Sound Performance with 13 Band Graphic EQ and Time Alignment
Use the graphic equalizer to tailor the sound quality to your unique tastes. Additional sound staging is available with the Time Alignment feature, designed to provide optimal sound performance.
Monitor the Front and Back Thanks to Dual Camera Input
Two Camera inputs for Front and Rear cameras. Parking guide lines appear on any standard backup camera image, making parking safer and easier.
Enjoy the Many Infotainment Features Available on the iDatalink Maestro RR
When an Automotive Data Solutions iDatalink Maestro RR is connected to a compatible KENWOOD receiver, it provides a seamless interface with factory infotainment features such as Satellite Radio, USB Media Player, Bluetooth hands-free and music streaming. Vehicle information such as HVAC, performance information, and TPMS can also be displayed.
- 6.2 inch Wide VGA Color LCD Display with LED Backlight
- Clear Resistive Touch Panel
- Waze, YouTube, Yelp and Next Radio Ready through Weblink
- Maximum Output Power: 50W x 4
- 3 Preouts (5V)
- 1 Rear AV Output
- 1 RCA Video Input for Front Camera / 1 RCA Video Input for Rear View Camera
- Sound Excellence DSP (13 Band Graphic EQ / Digital Time Alignment / Space Enhancer / Sound Realizer / STAGE EQ / Bass Boost / Loudness / Drive EQ)
- DVD Video±R/RW Playback, MPEG 1/2/4, H.264 Video Playback
- MP3 / WMA / AAC / WAV / FLAC / CD-R / -RW Playback
- Repeat / Random Play
- 24 Bit D/A Converter
- Sirius XM Ready
- FM / AM 20 Station Presets (FM x 15, AM x 5)
- RBDS with Radio Text Plus
- AME (Automatic Memory Entry), Up/Down Seek Tuning
- USB Interface x 1
- Android Rapid Charge
EXTERNAL MEDIA CONTROL FEATURES
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Auto Pairing (iPhone)
- Voice Control by Cell Phone
- Dual Phone Connection
- Wireless Music Browsing
- Pandora / Spotify App Ready
- OEM Remote Control Interface
No questions have been asked yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.